Member Event Category: Default
Get Your Shopping Done! Sunday December 17 from 10AM-3PM & Monday, December 18, 2017 from noon-6PM
9 Makers • 2 Days • 1 Place
Studio Barcelona • 5706 West Vliet Street • Milwaukee WI • Washington Heights Neighborhood
Featuring handmade gifts by 9 Milwaukee area makers:
• Art by Kelli Greentree: paintings, jewelry, knit hats, notecards & t-shirts
• F I R E W O R K S: high-fire, one-of-a-kind stoneware for everyday enjoyment by Sabina Diehr and Leslie Martin
• James Steeno Gallery: art maps, art prints & watercolors of places found nearby + MKE and WI Coloring Books & WI Calendar
• Lit MKE: handpoured soy wax scented beer, wine and liquor bottle candles
• Löwenzahn Soaps: handmade by Sabina Diehr using only natural ingredients
• Plushzilla: Milwaukee made plush bears and other creatures + the world famous “F Bomb”
• Vin Tin Tin: jewelry made from vintage tea, cookie & biscuit tins by Lynita Wolf
• Whitton’s Mittens by Deb & Jean: wool & cashmere mittens made from recycled sweaters, lined with fleece
• Zewing Girl: fasionable hand swen accessories for women, children and canines
Make your purchases directly with each maker using cash or credit card.
Free parking. Free admission.
Free admission. Free parking.